My eyes were frozen and mouth opened when I read that Milind Soman completed
the Ultraman. As if that was not enough he was the only contestant to do it
bare foot (Intense). He made India proud again, I believe he was only contestant
from India. He has already completed Ironman last year and that looks like kids
play compared to Ultraman (http://www.india.com/buzz/milind-soman-completed-the-florida-ultraman-2017-challenge-by-covering-517-5-km-barefoot-1854792/).
Mind you he is 51 years old...
Inspiration:
This story was jolting enough to make me think about achieving my own
fitness goal. After thinking over it for some time I have made up my mind and I
will achieve my targets in a planned manner, corporate style (as like most of
us I have been nationalized!!!). SO after my inspiration firmly in place, next
step is to access my current health condition.
Current State:
I am around 5'9" and weigh some 90kg (this figure makes me sad).
So my BMI (30 approx.) is just on the verge of Obese (this is frightening,
over-weight sounds much better).
Desired State:
I love talking about this, but feel worried about how I would reach
it. Ok...let me say this I want to reach 72 kg. I used to be there once upon a
time.
Strategy and plan:
All right, I will achieve this target by using exercising and
controlled diet, haha that sounds very simple. I already have membership at my
local gym, which is not helping much. I will do all these activities in morning,
evenings generally remains busy and all sorts of unplanned things keep popping
up. Which means that I will need to get up early in morning that is in itself
another tough task. I will follow GM diet (as strictly as possible). Also I
will not eat any cereals which are carbohydrate rich stuff.
That much is enough to start with. Further to this can be made along
the way...

Comments
Post a Comment